The Sony MCC-1000MD has the highest light sensitivity on the market making it the best option for retinal surgery. It uses a standard C-mount, and is compatible with all of our Accu-Beam® video adapters.
- Full HD resolution (1080p)
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- 1/2.8″ 3-chip CMOS sensor
- Standard C-mount
- F20 light sensitivity (with high sensitivity setting)
- HDMI, HD-SDI, and S video outputs
- 6, 10, or 15 meter camera cable available
If you are looking for a camera for retinal surgery or any other low light application the MCC-1000MD should be your first consideration. With the highest light sensitivity on the market, HDR compatibility, and native HDMI output the MCC-1000MD is a top performer among 1080p medical grade cameras.
Compatible with all of our Accu-Beam® adapters the MCC-1000MD can be configured to any magnification you prefer, with the option for optical zoom for the best video experience.
Part # MCC-1000MD