The Accu-Beam® Zoom Video Adapter connects C-mount cameras with most Microscopes and Ophthalmic Slit Lamps. It comes configured with an upgraded nosepiece for parfocal optical zoom.
- Available in 40-80mm or 70-140mm optical zoom
- Mounts are interchangeable to work with almost any camera
- Focus-control to fine tune your image
- X/Y adjustment to center your view
- Adjustable iris to regulate incoming light
- Can mount to any Zeiss-style beamsplitter exit port
Zoom C-mount Video Adapter
An upgraded version of the Universal Adapter, the Zoom Video Adapter has a nosepiece that offers optical zoom. This not only enhances the image, but allows for more camera compatibility without changing any lenses.
The 40-80mm nosepiece can be purchased as an upgrade and easily added to the Accu-Beam® Universal Video Adapter. The 70-140mm version must be upgraded by TTI Medical.
Part # 8102Z – 40-80mm
Part # 8102Z2 – 70-140mm
U.S. Patent No. 5,264,92
The Zoom Video Adapter is a class 1 device, and is approved to bear the CE mark.
TTI Medical is registered with the FDA and ISO 13485:2016 certified.
All of our products include a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty and support for the usable lifetime of the product.