The Accu-Beam® Endoscope Camera Adapter connects cameras that have an endoscope coupler to most Surgical Microscopes and Ophthalmic Slit Lamps.
- Connects directly to an endoscope coupler clamp
- Interchangeable lenses for the right magnification on any camera and endoscope
- Focus-control to fine tune your image
- X/Y adjustment to center your view
- Adjustable iris to regulate incoming light
- Can mount to any Zeiss-style beamsplitter exit port
Endoscope Camera Adapter
Designed to interface with endoscopic cameras, the Endoscope Camera Adapter is able to connect directly to an endoscope coupler or clamp. For cameras that have a removable coupler this adapter saves valuable time when moving the camera to a microscope. For cameras that have a permanently affixed coupler, this adapter allows them to connect to a microscope when it was previously impossible.
The relay lens on this adapter can easily be removed, allowing the operator to connect any C-mount camera to the included mount below.
Part # 2010TTI
U.S. Patent No. 5,264,92
The Endoscope Camera Adapter is a class 1 device, and is approved to bear the CE mark.
TTI Medical is registered with the FDA and ISO 13485:2016 certified.
All of our products include a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty and support for the usable lifetime of the product.