Well suited for the medical and food industries, our Vinyl gloves are ideal for those with latex glove allergies. These lightweight, disposable gloves give you unrestricted movement all day long.
- Excellent chemical resistance and barrier protection
- Lightweight and can be used for food service, parts handling, and janitorial use
- Meets the quality standard of the United States A.S.T.M. Standards
- Latex free, powder free, disposable, non-sterile
- 100% PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Available in Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large
- FDA Certified
Vinyl gloves offer both tactile sensitivity and barrier protection from a large number of common chemicals and cleaning solutions. Vinyl is less elastic than nitrile and latex, giving it a loose fit and a smoother, more comfortable feel.
With powder-free vinyl gloves, there is no messy powder, but the polymer coating makes the gloves easy to put on and take off. Vinyl gloves are worry-free when it comes to those with latex allergies. Vinyl gloves include no rubber, so no allergen is present.
Vinyl gloves are well-suited for the medical and food industry, as well as janitorial and sanitation, plumbing, factory and assembly line use, and countless others that require frequent glove changes. Ideal for those with latex glove allergies, these lightweight, one-time-use vinyl gloves give you unrestricted movement all day long.
Part # 203-011