The Robotic Micromanipulator is the EasySpot Hybrid Micromanipulator combined with the HiScan surgical scanner featuring…
- Internal wiring from the scanner to the micromanipulator
- Scanning controls from the touch screen and joystick
- Six (6) scanning shapes with two (2) scanning modes
- Emission modes – Continuous Wave (CW) & Ultimate Pulse (UP)
- Ablation depth control from 200 – 2,000 µm
The six scanning shapes are line, curve, clover, hexagon, circle and spiral. The surgeon can customize the scanning shapes with controlled variable length and depth. Ultimate precision cutting is achieved to ensure safety and efficacy.
Adaptable to all surgical microscopes
The Robotic Micromanipulator is a class 2 device, and is approved to bear the CE mark.
TTI Medical is registered with the FDA and ISO 13485:2016 certified.
The Robotic Micromanipulator comes with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty.